Thank You Letter

This is a special "Thank You" letter I helped our national student representative craft and administer to contacts who participated in SPJ's resume critique booth at the 2011 Spring National College Media Convention. Because of my strong personal belief that public relations must be as personal as possible, I asked Tara to write the initial draft to make the content for the message more natural and meaningful. Afterwards, I made further edits to ensure that the message maintained SPJ's brand presence.

Because this was the first digital "Thank You" letter I created for SPJ, I decided it would be best to give it some flair. I did this by adding additional content and resources in the right side bar that we're not already available and I made sure the SPJ logo was present. To go the extra mile of personalization, I asked Tara to provide me with a digital copy of her signature that I was able to place in the message.

You can click on the image to view the letter in full.